Things Enjoyed, Dec 2018
Jan 2, 2019
- The Fabric of Our Lives: The Story of Fabindia. A little too hagiographical, but still a good read about my favorite store & brand.
- Antifragile. I have mixed feelings about it. A very intelligent read, about something novel. His belligerent attitude would have been too much, but his "skin in the game" ethics makes up for it.
- A Walk in the Woods. One of my favorite books now.
- Bruce Springsteen on Broadway. Very satisfying. Springsteen was one of my idols growing up.
- A trip to the Berkshires: